Genuine Porsche Windscreens
Get your genuine Porsche windscreen replaced or repaired at Continental Cars Porsche
What you should know
- A chipped or cracked windscreen is not only an inconvenience but is also a safety concern as the windscreen is a major structural component of the vehicle.
- The windscreen must be able to bear the stress of an opening airbag. It is vital that the installation is in accordance with Porsche specifications.
- Continental Cars Porsche will carry out calibration for active adaptive cruise control, lane assist, rain sensor, and rear view mirror, when required.
Always insist on Genuine Parts
Genuine Porsche windscreens offer full operational reliability at optimum comfort and are manufactured according to manufacturer specifications so that the stabilising effect of the windscreens is guaranteed.
- Ensure simple repair procedures, short assembly times, safe handling and reduced repair costs thanks to their optimum tailored fit.
- Provide the original operational and functional stability again after repair.
- Offer a high level of insulation giving you a quieter driving experience while providing protection against UV radiation.
Continental Cars Porsche works with all major New Zealand insurance companies, if your windscreen can not be repaired let us arrange replacing the windscreen with your insurance company.
Just ask to have your windscreen repaired by Continental Cars Porsche when talking to your insurance company.